A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Planning Analyst”.
|NMC Healthcare, Abu Dhabi
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Commerce) | MBA | CA
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,500 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
NMC Healthcare is the most trusted and the largest private healthcare company in the UAE for over 40 years. With a dedicated team of doctors and paramedical and support personnel, NMC owns and manage numerous healthcare facilities globally and treat millions of patients worldwide every year. The company has specialized verticals that include Multi-Specialty Care, Maternity and Fertility, Long-Term and Home Care, Medical Centres, Day Surgery Centres, Operations and Management.
We at NMC facilitate a challenging and motivating work environment that enables ample scope for career growth and development. We create a conducive work culture that attracts, retain and help talented and committed individuals grow. We encourage lifelong learning and deliver the best care to our customers and strive towards creating a world-class platform for nurturing the professionals of tomorrow.
On-site operational responsibility for all accounting and financial management activities of the unit.
- Demonstrate judgment and self-sufficiency in effective problem solving while serving as the
- Administrative and operational resource for the hospital.
- Ensures compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Intervene effectively in situations involving accounting and financial decision making.
- Ensures that all aspects of financial accounting are managed in a smooth, uninterrupted and error free manner.
- Coordinate with insurance department with an objective of minimizing financial losses due to non- recoverable.
- Ensuring that all reports and deliverables are submitted on due dates.
- Demonstrates ability to see the big picture in terms of the strategic operational plan and the ability to monitor and direct processes to fulfill such plans.
- Co-ordinate the preparation of financial statements and ensure all financial objectives are met.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding patient information and regarding administrative matters of confidential nature
- Develops and promotes a fair administrative environment in the department which is unbiased and apolitical.
- Provide support for audit activities.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Hospital Administrator and Head of Finance.
- Perform other related duties incidental to the work described herein.
- Comply with all OSH (Occupational safety and health) and infection control policies, standards and procedures and cooperate with hospital management to comply those requirements
- Work accordance with the documented OSH procedures and instructions, specific responsibilities
- Be familiar with emergency and evacuation procedures
- Notifying OSH Hazards, incidents, Near misses and issues and assistance with the preparation of risk assessments, incident reports
- Comply with Waste management procedures and policies
- Attend applicable OSH/Infection control training programs, mock drills and awareness programs.
- Use of appropriate personal protective equipment and safety systems
- Ensure as far as reasonably practicable that any workplaces they manage or control are safe and without risks to health, safety or the environment.
- Ensure implementation of applicable HAAD, NMCRH OSHMS and infection control policies and standards
- Ensure adequate budget and resources for FMS/OSH/PCI management.
- Designating a Safety facilitator who will be responsible for coordinating OSH activities within the department.
- Regularly discuss OSH issues or matters in departmental/ management meetings
- Ensure provision of OSH information, training and Supervision.
- Implement and monitor effectiveness of risk management program.
- Three years Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce.
- MBA in finance/ CA is preferable
- Two years or more years of experience in finance and accounting.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
- Must be well versed with Word, Excel and Financial Software.