A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Nurse”.
||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma (Nursing)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, Robinsons, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The purpose of this role is to provide general team coordination, clinic oversight, quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division’s philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Maintains continuity among nursing teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintains patient confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams by communicating information; responding to requests; building rapport; participating in team problem-solving methods.
- Provide quality health and personal care services to patients in a professional, efficient and courteous manner.
- Identify, and manage as appropriate, treatment plans for patients at risk of developing chronic diseases. Provide health promotion to these patients to improve long term quality care (E.g. dietary advice, smoking cessation).
- Liaise and support other members of the multi-disciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Assist in the implementation of company policies and procedures.
- Coordinate and help implement and evaluate individual staff plans and competencies.
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate all aspects of the nursing care platforms, and highlight areas for improvement.
- Assist the team to aid appropriate referrals and treatment plans.
- Work in partnership with the nurse supervisor to manage caseloads and provide a consistent patient service.
- Liaise and support other members of the multidisciplinary team and other agencies relating to patient care, maintaining good communication channels.
- Be aware of safe guarding policies, both local and national, and implement such policies should it become necessary.
- Recognise and refer staffing issues and clinical concerns to the nurse supervisor
- Assess clinical conditions, prioritise health problems and intervene appropriately, including initiation of effective emergency care.
- Oversee clinic caseload including the interpretation of test results and the ability to act upon these.
- Documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
Minimum Qualifications And Knowledge
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing.
- DHA License (or Eligibility) as a Registered Nurse (mandatory)
- BLS ACLS/PALS Certification
- Fluency in English (speak, read and write).
- Arabic speaking skills will be an added advantage.
- Excellent Computer Literacy skills is required.
Minimum 5+ years experience as a practicing RN in a clinical setting (accredited facility preferred)
Minimum of 2+ years experience within UAE in a primary care setting
Experience in nursing scheduling and delegation of daily clinical duties
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.