A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Officer”.
||J.Awan and Partners, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job title: Finance Officer (“FO”)
Reports to: Senior Executive Officer
Our client is a global fintech organization, has created the world’s leading global payment network allowing companies to integrate local payment methods. They help businesses create great local commerce experiences anywhere. They build the technology that removes the back-end complexities of cross-border commerce while providing local payments expertise. Global ecommerce companies, technology firms, marketplaces, and financial institutions use their fintech-as-a-service platforms—Collect, Disburse, Wallet, and Issuing—to seamlessly embed localized fintech and payments capabilities into their applications in a simple way
The FO serves as the head of financial control of the organization and, in partnership with the SEO, is responsible for ensuring the financial integrity of the Company. Together with the SEO, Finance Officer works towards accomplishing the Organization’s mission and vision. The Board has delegated responsibility for the management of financial control and regulatory reporting of financial position to the FO, and she has the authority to carry out these responsibilities, in accordance with the direction and policies established by the Board.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of financial regulations and accounting processes.
- Outstanding analytical and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Preparation of the accounting policy and procedure manual
- Monthly review and evaluation of entire book-keeping schedules ensuring they comply with professional standards, IFRS and the firm policies
- Ensure compliance with established internal control procedures by examining all financial records, reports, operating practices, and documentation
- Verify assets and liabilities by comparing items to documentation
- Prepare balance sheet substantiations for all accounts
- Assist and support internal and external audits
- Preparation annual financial statements
- Conduct critical review of findings or significant areas in financial reports
- Manage questions involving accounting principles, auditing standards, accounting standards, tax regulations and firms polices
- Draft, review and submit regulatory returns to the DFSA
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or relevant field.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 years of post-Qualification experience (Certification Preferrable)
- Big 4 Audit firm