A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
||Arabic Digital Reform Institute, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Business Development Manager
Position Title (Global): ADRI Business Development Manager
Position Title (Local): Business Development Manager
Reports To: CEO
Based in UAE with 50% time traveling to other Arabic speaking countries
Purpose of Position:
Develop commercially equitable business opportunities for ADRI that represent alignment with our vision and differentiators, as well as adding value to our clients and satisfying their needs. Assume a key role in converting business opportunities into sales and conducting the hand-over process. In collaboration with the general manager, develop strong and sustainable business relationships with our clients.
- Sales of all ADRI solutions into clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain and wider Arabic speaking world
- Prospecting to find new clients in need of our services and qualify into leads
- Build sustainable, long-term business relationships with our clients at a senior level, that will deliver a quality opportunity pipeline, though sales meetings and interactions
- Run proposal and formal tender processes, develop the technical, time and duration and commercial components of the bids, provide relevant and sufficient details for others in the proposal team to assist and be able to release proposals on time; conduct detailed hand over to project managers for winning bids
- Run a coherent and robust sales process to close the maximum value in the shortest time
- Formulate, recommend and implement an annual business development plan to maximise successes in winning desirable work, revenues and profits
- Attend conferences when required
- Maintain CRM system fully up to date with opportunities and contacts
- Attend, participate and assist the running of regular sales meetings
- Collaborate with the operations and development teams to assist the future roadmap to be client led
THE RIGHT PERSON:
The candidate must show proven track record of selling multimillion dollar IT solutions into multiple clients in the Middle East.
The right person will have business acumen and the ability to prospect, prioritize and close training sales opportunities that will be low risk and high profit margin, matching the capability of ADRI and our corporate strategies. Must have proven track record of successful consultative selling/account management in the training business. Strong sense of self direction, with ability to prioritize work efforts. Confident, articulate and a high degree of professionalism in the presence of clients. Must have the ability to manage multiple inputs, assuring activities are aligned with delivery of revenue targets.
ADRI has a friendly and supportive team culture and the right person will have lots of energy, be committed and passionate about training and as we are a new organisation, show flexibility and adaptability to change.
Minimum of degree level standard, equivalent education or senior experience in a sales role.
- 10+ years of consultative selling / account management
- Successful candidate must have commercial education or publishing industry background
· Skilled and proficient at being creative with outreach and capturing the attention of key target personas
· Able to hold and drive discussions with senior decision makers to build relationships
· Source, create and manage new business leads via inbound/marketing and proactive prospecting
· Able to qualify, prioritise and objectively review sales leads to generate maximum effectiveness and return on time invested
· Knowledgeable in lead management processes
· A track record of achieving results and driven to achieve quality results
· History in positioning complex enterprise solutions to large enterprise multi-nationals
· Demonstrated professionalism. Effectively manage multiple priorities
· Understand the software/IT industry
· Understand the IT industry across the GCC and wider Arabic speaking countries
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, proficient in active listening, effective telephone skills
· Excellent written English & Arabic language skills – writing, grammar and punctuation