A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Manager”.
||Affiniax Partners, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Accounting/Finance) | CMA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking to hire a Finance Manager who will be required to frequently visit Erbil, Iraq for this role.
Candidate will be responsible for the financial health of the company. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding management on making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
As Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include overseeing end-to-end finance operations, financial planning and analysis, balance sheet reconciliations, looking to make improvements to procedures and controls, as well as ad-hoc projects and requests as and when they come up.
This is a senior position in the business with attitude, communication and integrity being critical factors.
Main Tasks / Responsibilities
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the company
- Oversee financial department employees, across multiple offices
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments, and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimizing financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to management to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members and clients in formal meetings
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation
- Drive the continuous improvement of end-to-end accounting practices
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Managing an end-to-end audit process of current systems – while acting as the first point of contact for external auditors.
- Dealing with working capital management and production of cash flow forecasts
- Advance planning of monthly and year-end filing such as Corporate Tax, Personal Income Tax, and Social Security
- Overseeing accurate document management.
- Managing and controlling access of ERP system related issues in terms of access, security, and closing periods.
Required Qualifications and Knowledge:
- Advanced degree in Finance or Accounting is mandatory
- Master’s degree, CMA or any other professional certificate is a plus
- Experience of minimum 5 years in the same role
- Expert knowledge in accounting standards and a thorough knowledge of IFRS
- Advanced Excel with superior mathematical skills
- Proficient user of financial ERP systems, preferably in SAP
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Proven large team management
- A solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles/standards
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations applied in Iraq
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize workloads.
- Understanding of Data Privacy standards.
- Deep understanding of business principles and practices.
- Superior attention to detail and high level of written communication.
- Competitive salary with performance and business added incentives.
Only matching candidates will be contacted. Testing of the above is required before a formal interview.