A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Executive”.
||Al Futtaim, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives . Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognises and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
We are looking for a Sales Executive to support the commercial growth of Freight Forwarding business by bringing new customers on board and additional business from existing customers whilst managing multiple relationships internally and externally.
About The Job
- Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Efficiently handling of client account and coordination with Agent offices worldwide as per client requirement
- Identify and develop new client base
- Develop strong presence of AFL amongst MNCs in UAE
- Liaise with other sales channels including network partners, regarding customers of global potential.
- Evaluate sales successes and failures to optimize efforts and identify issues.
- Business development by value addition selling
- EDI process & update – as necessary
- Ensure retention of client 100%
- Performance reporting
Minimum Qualifications: Graduation
Minimum Experience: Extensive experience in freight forwarding sales (Min 5 – years) at similar role
Job-Specific Skills: Strong Negotiation Skills, Driving License (must)
- Knowledge of International forwarding
- Proactive and Innovative
- An overall professional and positive attitude is a must.
- Punctuality is must and flexible working hours
- Good communication and computer skills in MS Office
We’re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.