A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Junior Sales Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 4,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Employee is required to perform many different duties and undertake several responsibilities in a professional and enthusiastic manner. These include but may not be limited to:
· Support retails sales for points of sales.
· Be the point of contact for all retail staff.
· Greeting customers who enter the shop.
· Be involved in stock control and management as required.
· Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
· Being responsible for processing cash and card payments and pricing of products in accordance with company policy (as required at point of sale).
· Stocking shelves with merchandise.
· Answering queries from customers.
· Reporting discrepancies and problems to the supervisor and/or Managing Director(s).
· Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
· Balancing cash registers with receipts.
· Dealing with customer refunds.
· Keeping the store tidy and clean, this includes dusting, hovering and mopping, watering plants etc
· Responsible dealing with customer complaints under Supervisor / Managing Director(s) supervision.
· Responsible for security within the store and being on the look out for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
· Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock as required and to ensure stock is kept in a good condition at all times.
· Help the team in different administrative tasks (admin work).
· Managing client accounts and daily sales and payments.
· Coordinate stocks/inventory across boutique and online incoordination with logistics and bank office.
· Organize events and activate client database regularly but proposing new ideas as well as following the events schedule.
· Manage fully the Online webpage, processes and updates.
· Update online catalogue.
· Build the calendar of articles that will be released in the website and social media platforms and present to the management.
. Coordinate with the copywriter for on-time delivery of materials to be released.
· Build brand content and use the brand’s communication tools to broadcast it.
· Coordinate product development projects.
· Update Update the brand’s catalogue and line sheet.
· Keep the website updated (including e-commerce).
· Coordinate image events and PR.