A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|KBC Technologies, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)
|2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 6,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
We’re looking to hire an Account Coordinator who can provide day-to-day administrative support to our Account Executives and Account Representatives and ensure smooth sales procedures. Candidates applying for the role should be highly organized and must perform multiple tasks for different teams/clients at the same time.
Any sort of experience with marketing campaigns and an understanding of what “excellent customer service” means is valued highly. Ideally, the candidate should be able to both administer daily sales activities and brainstorm innovative ideas to improve our client relationships. The Candidate should drive growth to our company by being an essential part of the Account Management team.
- Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents.
- Design and renew sales proposals.
- Update internal databases with account information.
- Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team.
- Conduct research on prospective clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service.
- Communicate customer feedback to Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
- Create detailed reports of campaign results.
- Perform market and competitive research.
- Help create promotional materials (e.g. presentations and videos).
- Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or any other similar role.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular).
- Hands-on experience with any CRM software.
- Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns.
- Organizational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- B.Sc in Business Administration, Marketing or any other relevant field.