A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Financial Analyst”.
||Abu Dhabi Ports|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||10,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Budget and Forecast Analysis
- Monitor the actual performance of departments against the budgets and prepare periodic MIS reports on the same
- Communicate and discuss comparative variance analysis, analytical reviews, productivity analysis etc. with the individual divisions/departments, and advise the management on the possible reasons for variances and recommendations for future
- Provide inputs to the senior management by providing detailed financial analysis of departmental performance against the set budget
- Design and maintain costing and profitability analysis systems.
- Direct the preparation of Management Information & Analysis reports to support AD Ports Management with respect to aid the decision making process.
- Recommend and participate in the implementation of ideas which would result in improving the profitability of the business and increasing the revenues, including introducing new revenue streams and reducing wasteful expenditure.
- Recommend and participate in implementing financial systems / changes
- Recommend and participate in integration of entities under mergers and acquisitions
- Provide information to measure performance balance scorecards
- Provide review and analysis of Capex
- Support with information for investment proposals
- Review and analysis of materials issued to board, share-holders of AD Ports and its Clusters, especially in relation to financial performance.
- Preparation and review of Submission documents with regard to financial performance of the company to the Board of AD Ports.
- Preparation and submission of adhoc and periodic reports to ADQ with regard to the financial performance of the company.
- – Oracle, OBIEE, etc
- Give feedback/inputs aimed to correct, enhance or further define system requirements
- Provide inputs to consultants for OBIEE dashboards and creation of system reports
- Perform other relevant functions in the finance department/section as assigned by Manager Financial Performance