A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Manager”.
|MBA | CA
|8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
|30,000 AED – 35,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Who are we?
noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now an ecosystem of services – noon, noon daily, noon food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon pay – all developed to help empower and inspire a generation of diverse, digital-first consumers and businesses. We are creating a local digital champion to empower the region and accelerate the digital economy and are looking for the best talent in the world to join our team. If you want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East and believe you are a good fit keep reading!
What you’ll do:
The primary objective of this role is to leverage Logistics metrics to identify cost out opportunities by linking up operations and financials and understanding the details of the cost structure to make thoughtful judgment calls in ambiguous environments where data may be difficult to procure.
Key results area for this role:
The Senior Finance Manager role will focus on partnering with our Commercial, Supply Chain &
Logistics functions to deliver robust modeling, analysis & evaluation relating to inventory
- Provide weekly and monthly insightful reporting including commentary on forecast vs cost and cost of delivery for various model
- Drive process improvement initiatives across the Finance Operations team
- Assess, design, and implement solutions to minimize in-transit inventory losses
- Responsible for managing end to end financial flows for inventory and supply chain including Balance Sheet, P&L, and cash flow impacts
- Responsible for the refinement and maintenance of strategic KPIs for the assigned business unit; provide financial guidance to operations for achievements of targets
- Compare business practices against the external benchmarks to drive best-in-class operations.
- Research and implement better methods to streamline data reporting & automation.
- Review the actual results against the budgeted goals to identify and correct issues and variances.
- Provide financial support and advice to the business unit in closing business deals.
- Act as a key decision-maker for financial related commitments in business projects.
- Inspect and approve all vendor contracts and account expenses of the company.
- Develop policies, procedures & support process improvement initiatives to achieve financial goals.
What you’ll need:
- 7+ Years of Experience in E-Commerce/Supply Chain Space
- MBA or Chartered Accountant
- Deep Analytics & Problem-Solving Skills
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Possess High Degree of Initiative, Creative, Innovative, Proactive Skills & Abilities
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-pressure environment with a strong passion for delivering results. A candidate who has a successful history of working in teams solving challenging topics and is willing to roll up their sleeves to get the job done. At noon, we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible. We work hard to get things done. We go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have. If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!