A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Accountant – Chartered Accountant”.
|Company Name||Khansaheb Investment, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CMA | MBA | CPA | CA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,500 AED – 15,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Khansaheb: Khansaheb is a company of great strength that has had the privilege to play a key role in the development of the UAE and some of its most important projects over the past 85 years. As the construction market across the country has developed and grown, Khansaheb has grown along with it, shaping and refining services to meet the demands of this ever-changing market. Khansaheb provides a unique combination of local knowledge and management expertise. Khansaheb is a Group holding company with investments in Real Estate, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aviation Training and F&B, in addition to our Construction and Facilities Management business.
Budgeting and Financial Reporting: Coordinate with the Business head to ensure appropriate and timely provision of Budget and periodical financial performance reports, cash flow analysis and advise and support management decision making at all levels. Ensure that guidance & analytical support is always provided for smooth operations. Prepare detailed monthly MIS and complete set of financial statements not included in the Income statement, Balance sheet, Cash flow statement and detailed income and expense schedules. Coordinate with other Business unit accounting teams to consolidate financial accounting, reporting and compliance.
Financial Policies and Procedures: Ensure that the finance policies and procedures are being constantly followed and help develop/modify policies and procedures wherever necessary. Create a Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) manual for accounting policies, processes and procedures consultation with Finance Manager and Finance Director. Deal with any other matters which may arise in connection with the finance and accounting affairs of the company and keep reporting manager informed as appropriate.
Account Keeping: Responsible for maintaining the books of accounts of the division / Company as per the Group’s Accounting procedures and IFRS using the ERP system in place. Work with the shared service finance team to ensure that all required financial transactions are accounted for as per paid down procedures.
Tax Compliance and Audit Compliance: Handle VAT matters and deal with VAT consultants, ensure timely payments and reporting to the Tax authority. Prepare year-end accounts, manage the annual audit process in conjunction with the appointed External Auditors to ensure statutory accounts are produced within the required deadlines.
Team Management: Manage performance of direct reports while ensuring they are assigned targets, get regular feedback on their performance and coach and provide guidance as and when required.
Handle other Accounting Duties & responsibilities as may be delegated from time to time.
- Internal : Senior management, Group finance head, Unit head, operations / functional
- peer levels within the Company and heads of Finance and Accounts of other businesses within the group.
- External : Company’s Bankers, Auditors, Insurance Brokers, Debtors, Creditors, Lawyers and Tax authorities
Financial : Cost savings and any other financial targets assigned.
Customer : Internal and external customer satisfaction
People: Managing overall employee lifecycle within the defined HR framework – career progression, professional development, employee engagement and employee relations
Process : Policies and procedures, SOPs, reporting matrices, and any other processes deemed necessary
KNOW HOW & EXPERIENCE –
- Should be a qualified Chartered Accountant or CMA preferably with MBA (Finance) with exceptional skills may still be considered with a keen commercial sense, having minimum 7 years post qualification experience of out of which 3 to 4 years of independently running accounting and finance functions of a company
- Demonstrated experience of using Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Word, working in an ERP environment, payroll, banking arrangements, preparation and audit adhering to proper controls and Processes.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with the senior management team, ability to meet stringent deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Team player having leadership skills