A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Key Account Manager”.
||Pharma Solutions, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Subject)|
|Experience||2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||12,000 AED – 15,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Successfully manage specialty products across the assigned territory/region through engagement with relevant internal & external stakeholders, delivering patient-focused detailing tailored for HCPs.
The candidate will also assist Business Unit Manager in overseeing the successful design & implementation of commercial strategies to deliver performance through an End-To-End solutions-driven approach to account management.
- Achieve sales plan in a defined territory & offer the appropriate solutions by being a trusted advisor to HCPs.
- Monitor product performance monthly and recommend required actions through developing and effectively executing a robust territory business plan aligned to commercial sales strategy.
- Support Business Unit Manager in marketing specific tasks & driving the premium implementation of the annual operational plan, including new campaigns development and roll-out based on market needs while securing necessary medical & regulatory approvals.
- Develop market intelligence & initiate the forecasting process in alignment with the commercial trade channel and marketing teams to reflect the actual market demand.
- Drive End-To-End patient solutions & tracking to support the product supply process & coordinate with supply chain and commercial trade channel teams to ensure product availability and manage the products’ shelf-life.
- Work closely with the tender team to provide timely feedback on proposed prices, RFQ follow up and overall tender process in coordination with Commercial Manager.
- Coordinate with market access team to develop & implement access plans of a defined territory to establish a clear access roadmap with the key accounts.
- Conduct frequent effective external meetings and interactions with HCPs to drive disease & product awareness /education.
· Establish a long-lasting relationship with scientific societies & KEEs to leverage advocacy & support patient care across the region.
- Ensure all expenses are maintained within budgets and resources are optimized.
- We are expanding in All Emirates, please mention your current location
- Medical or Pharmacy degree with a minimum of 2 years experience in dealing with the government sector of AD / Dubai will be a plus
- Experience in Oncology, Neurology, Urology, and emergency care is essential and desired.
- Experienced in managing public sector accounts with a deep understanding of the access landscape and product enlisting.
- Product launch experience is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to communicate high-quality complicated scientific content.
- Well-developed commercial acumen: Including sound business analytics, business case development, and commercial modelling.
- High commitment to ethical values-based management.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resilient, self-motivated, and persistent, able to meet deadlines and be effective under pressure.
- Fluent in spoken and written English and Arabic
Please send your CV with a subject showing job location ( AD, Al Ain or DXB ), the content indicating your current employment status & a cover letter showing in bullet points why you feel perfectly matching this role in terms of examples from your previous success stories.
We offer a competitive package, high-end health insurance, and a challenging incentive scheme.