A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Executive”.
|Hamptons International, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Commerce) | CA
|5 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
About the Role:
We are looking to employ an experienced Senior Finance Executive who is responsible for processing revenue, receipts, payments and purchase orders for the various Lines of Business (LOB) and generating associated MIS reports within the specified timelines..
Reporting to the Senior Finance Manager, the Sr. Finance Executive will play a critical role in helping the Company and the Finance department achieve its mission and strategic objectives
What will you be measured against?
To be successful, the incumbent must develop a collaborative work ethics between all departments and understand the property market in detail. Other accountabilities include, but are not limited to:
Following up with revenue-generating departments and verifying the complete set of revenue documents, ensuring compliance of company policies on documentation.
Booking of revenue transactions as per company policies on revenue recognition.
Preparation, calculation, and verification of commission workings based on the approved commission structure.
Processing of commission pay-outs for Sales and Leasing agents
Generating various invoices, receipts, and payments in the system, as well as, conducting reconciliation with records/reports.
Following up of outstanding accounts receivable and processing of approved payables or refunds to clients.
Preparation, analysis, and submission of financial reports required by the management, including checking of monthly balance sheet reconciliation reports prepared by the other finance executives.
· Various financial records/reports and analysis shall include, but are not limited to the following:
· Cash Flows and Bank Reconciliations
· Inter-company and related-parties balances
· Periodic petty cash count
· Monthly Sales and Revenue Reports
· Commission reports
· Year-end reconciliation reports required by management
· Preparation and analysis of monthly VAT return and liaising with Emaar VAT team for VAT regulations and updates and ensuring compliance by the team.
· Checking of payment vouchers and documents for PM-related transactions, and other transactions that may be required by management.
· Other Company related duties that may be assigned by the department head that are consistent with the department and Company mandate
· Proficiency in MS Excel such as Macros, advanced Excel knowledge is mandatory.
· Should have prior experience in Oracle E business suit / Oracle Fusion cloud etc.,
What will you need to succeed?
· Commerce graduate with at least 5 years of experience (with exposure on independent handling of entire closure of Books) or a Fresh / semi qualified Chartered Accountant 1-2 years of work experience) in Accounts and Finance preferably in a similar industry.
· Should have good computer skills and knowledge of ERP systems will be a must.
· Should have working knowledge of closing books of accounts and preparing P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flows Statements
· Requires advanced computer literacy including MS Office, ERP package, Internet etc.
· Excellent written and oral communication
· Should be creative and analytical simultaneously, while possessing personal drive and initiative
About us and our team:
Hamptons International is a premier international real estate company in Dubai offering an extensive portfolio of properties in the UAE and internationally. With more than 150 years of experience, we offer unrivalled expertise and services in Residential / Commercial Sales and Leasing, Property Management and Valuations and Research, and management of new off-plan project launches.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of Emaar Properties, Hamptons International continues to grow both regionally and internationally providing consistent, reliable and professional services.
Our client services team is available 24/7 so even when our office is closed, we’re there when the landlord or tenants need us. Our people are our most valuable asset, so we choose new recruits very carefully. And we continue training personnel throughout their careers, so our employees are always learning. With our impressive training and culture, the majority of our staff stay at Hamptons for many years.
To apply for this role, please Send your CV
In your application mention “Senior Finance Executive” in the subject line. We look forward to hearing from you!