A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Associate HR and Admin Manager”.
|Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Limited, Abu Dhabi
|Bachelors Degree (Business administration / Management/related Field)
|2 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Industrial and Commercial Bank of China was established on 1 January 1984. On 28 October 2005, the Bank was wholly restructured to a joint-stock limited company. On 27 October 2006, the Bank was successfully listed on both Shanghai Stock Exchange and The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited. Through its continuous endeavor and stable development, the Bank has developed into the leading bank in the world, possessing an excellent customer base, a diversified business structure, strong innovation capabilities and market competitiveness.
The Bank was ranked the 1st place among the Top 1000 World Banks by The Banker, ranked 1st place in the Global 2000 listed by Forbes and topped the sub-list of commercial banks of the Global 500 in Fortune for the seventh consecutive year, and took the 1st place among the Top 500 Banking Brands of Brand Finance for the fourth consecutive year.
We are currently looking for an experienced Associate HR & Admin Manager to supervise daily support operations of our Abu Dhabi Branch.
- Handle the calls, visitors, couriers etc at the front desk of the branch in the absence of Receptionist.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Assist the admin team in visa processing for the employees and selected candidates, as and when required.
- Participate in the improvement of the bank’s HR management and comprehensive management policies, systems and procedures.
- Participate in the research on branch HR management, organizational structure and business development.
- Participate in secretarial work such as drafting comprehensive materials, organizing meetings and writing meeting minutes.
- Participate in the supervision and management of branch security, property and vehicle management and other administrative and logistics work.
- Responsible for coordinating and liaising between the company and government organizations/authorities and provide a key inter-face between two.
- Responsible for the transportation arrangement of the top management of the branch.
- Handle all kinds of routine administration processes like office management and maintenance; support the other departments whenever related issues are faced; co-ordinate with external vendors, Head Office and regional team.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the bank or person in charge of the department from time to time on the basis of requirement.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Fluency in English is a must. Speak Chinese would be an advantage.