A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Finance Operations Accountant”.
|Company Name||Bespin Global, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Finance)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are seeking a Finance Operations Accountant as part of our growing Finance team based out of our Abu Dhabi office. This position will support financial decision-making information by collecting, analyzing, record day-to-day finance activities, and reporting financial data.
What You’ll Do, but not limited to:
- Perform day-to-day management of financial activities.
- Manage AR, AP and Salary booking.
- VAT control and preparation.
- Perform Bank and cash reconciliation.
- Perform month-end financial process.
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements.
- Provide financial assistance for decision-making in a timely manner.
- Apply accounting principles to analyse financial information.
- Ensure accurate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Perform reconciliation for various client customer/vendor accounts.
- Address and resolve customer/vendor queries in a timely and accurate manner.
- Support cost recovery process.
- Develop solutions to resolve accounting discrepancies and other financial problems/issues.
What You’ll Bring
- Must have a bachelor degree in Accounting / Finance.
- Proven 5 years of relevant work experience in UAE.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ERP accounting software
- English skills both written and spoken
- Arabic language is preferable
Candidate should be either based in Abu Dhabi OR be willing to relocate to Abu Dhabi
What We’ll Offer You
- Lean. Do. Share. Office environment
- An open, informal, and multinational working environment
- High level of responsibility and excellent career opportunities
- Local, regional and global input from engaging with different team members from our global teams
- Constant learning
- Social events, company outings, and many more (virtual until post corona)