A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Engineer”.
|Company Name||AlphaSights, Dubai|
|Experience||1 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||3,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
IT Support Engineer
AlphaSights is the global leader in knowledge on-demand. We connect investment and business leaders with a dynamic network of industry professionals whose informed perspectives help our clients make superior investment and business decisions. With 1200+ employees and nine offices across the US, Europe, Middle East, and Asia, AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world.
The IT Support Role
AlphaSights is looking for a proactive and driven individual to join the Technical Operations team. We are a digital business in which continuous uptime and smooth IT experience is central to our success. The role of the IT Support Engineer therefore represents a visible and valued opportunity for the right candidate to have an immediate impact in the Dubai office.
From day one, you will be given areas of responsibility and be expected to manage your own time. You must maintain a positive, problem-solving mindset, and approach your work and the company’s IT environments with a real sense of ownership. You also need to be proactive, creative, and enjoy interacting with other people. We expect you to always be looking for ways to improve your work while at the same time being committed to helping the wider team succeed.
The Technical Operations team is a fast-growing, motivated group, which allows for a high growth potential and opportunities to distinguish oneself. We are looking for a team member who is seeking a career as an IT generalist, keen to develop a wide range of skills and knowledge.
- Troubleshoot tech issues, in person and remotely, including help desk operations and deskside support
- Configure and deploy Macs (via MDM solution), VoIP phones, hardware, and networking equipment
- Implement, test, and monitor IT infrastructure to ensure optimal performance, including network and telephony systems
- Monitor projects and new technology roll-outs
- Assist in office relocations, expansions, and densifications in home office and remote locations.
- Maintain meeting room hardware for conference calls and video conferencing
- Set up and manage user subscriptions and accounts
- Maintain the company’s IT hardware asset register, monitoring and ordering stock
- Support both our proprietary and third party software applications
- Collaborate with global colleagues to ensure that all transferees, visitors, and new joiners integrate seamlessly
- 1+ years full-time work experience required in relevant roles (Apple technician / helpdesk in a corporate environment). Part time experience will be considered.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent understanding of Apple hardware and macOS/iOS
Attributes We’re Looking For
- Excellent track record of successful service delivery
- Results-oriented, user-focused mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Naturally positive attitude, with the ability to maintain patience and composure under pressure
- Positive, team-oriented mindset, with a natural willingness to always go the extra mile
- Evidenced problem-solving skills, comfortable navigating ambiguity
- Thrives in a results-oriented, fast-paced environment
AlphaSights is an equal opportunity employer.