A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Manager – HR Operations”.
|SANIPEX GROUP, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Business)
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 20,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Position : Assistant Manager – HR Operations
Reports to : HR Manager
Location : Jebel Ali Free Zone
The role is an integral part of the HR department and oversees key activities such as payroll, employment policies, procedures, and contractual support to ensure the HR department operates effectively. The role will assist the HR Manager in liaising with business leaders and senior managers to provide support with policy queries and HR service requests.
- Responsibility for managing the payroll process in an accurate and timely manner.
- Contribute to the designing & implementing of new and or existing HR policies and procedures. Administer existing policies in line with the requirements of the business.
- Proactively engage with business leaders & wider colleagues. Confidently and confidentially address HR concerns, provide advice and recommendations across the board on a variety of HR topics.
- Assist with scaling the recruitment process (internal & external) to ensure the resourcing of talented individuals. Lead the HR Induction for new joiners, manage employee separation, grievances, and disciplinary procedures where applicable.
- Responsible for managing documentation relating to employment compensation and benefits changes.
- Ensure all employee files & records, reports and logs pertaining to HR procedures are maintained and up to date.
- Lead the engagement with third party service providers and assist in managing any of these contracts where appropriate.
- Assist in overseeing the routine/day-to-day workflow of other team members in the department.
- Generate periodical reports and metrics to summarize HR related activity and information to the Board of Directors.
- Contribute to team effort & motivate coworkers to deliver quality output within tight time frames. Identify and facilitate opportunities to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Business Graduate / University Degree holder preferred
- 5 years (or more) work experience in human resources functions ideally with people management experience.
- Strong knowledge of UAE labour laws
- Well organized, precise & excellent attention to detail
- Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Team player and relationship builder
- Maintain high confidentiality with sensitive information
- Consultative, considerate, and a positive approach
- Trustworthy, have high work ethics and self-discipline