A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
||Al Jalila Children’s Specialty Hospital, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | MBA (Finance)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Handling Accounts Receivables and Revenue for AJCH.
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Liaising with RCM constantly and reconciling daily collections (cash, credit card and online) with system report and highlight necessary reconciliations
- Processing refunds from time to time
- Downloading, reviewing and interface/ account-for all billing/ revenue transactions (discharged and non-discharged patient) accurately from HIS to accounting system (monthly)
- Downloading insurance remittance files from DHPO portal and allocating the same against each of the invoices thereby tracking receipt of funds against each remittance advice
- Downloading insurance submission report and identifying non-transmitted claims
- Posting bank receipts for Insurance and corporates payments
- Validating the revenue data and segregating corporates patient to circulate RCM to identify of dispatch.
- Reversing all provisional entries for previous month in current month and revisit at end of the current month.
- Computing and validating revenue sharing computation for healthcare professionals having an agreement with the Hospital
- Liaising with Clinical Funding Department and follow-up on allocation of donation receipts against self-funded patients (monthly)
- Raising invoice for certain B2B non-healthcare transactions and account-for the same.
- Circulating statement of account for all self-pay, corporate and insurance companies from time to time (at-least monthly) thereby assisting senior management in recovering dues timely
- Validating corporate receivable under GOP by tracing it back to guarantee letter
- Circulate observation on non-discharge patient report by monthly and obtain justification on recoverability of dues. Thereby, assessing adequacy of provision amount.
- Compiling all comments on recoverability and assess its monthly impact
- Preparing accounts receivable ageing report
- Circulating non-transmitted claims report by monthly after obtaining appropriate justification from the RCM team
- Updating insurance rejection report by monthly (insurance company-wise and encounter type wise)
- Review monthly revenue data and circulate outstanding from self-funded patient to RCM and Clinical Funding Department in order to obtain comments on recoverability and assess adequacy of provision amount (monthly)
- Preparing report on impact of DRG on business
- Compiling multiple statistics report for management pack purposes (including SMA Tracker)
- Review monthly report to ensure that VAT has been charged (0% or 5%) appropriately in compliance UAE FTA Law.
- Compiling data quarterly for filing VAT Output report
- Review and reconciling VAT Output report from FTA portal to trial balance
- Notifying RCM for certain deposits from time to time
- As it may be assigned from time to time by senior management
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master’s Degree
- MBA Finance
o Minimum two (5) years of Hospital accounting experience
Job Specific Skills and Abilities
- Team player
- Positive, enthusiastic and motivated individual
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Power point
- Ability to speak and write English is required