A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Executive”.
||Strategic Marketing and Exhibitions, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Marketing /Business Administration)|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Strategic Marketing & Exhibitions; is one of the leading exhibition and conference organizers, in the United Arab Emirates with its head office operating in Dubai. It has grown within and contributed to the exhibition industry and has gained the reputation of being one of the leading experts in all aspects related to the exhibition and conference industry. As a part of its new venture which is Business to Business Matchmaking, we are linking suppliers and buyers internationally.
The Services We Provide Are As Below
- Matching – The art of understanding the needs of each business party and accordingly matching them at the right time with the right decision-makers.
- Meetings – Organizing pre-qualified meetings using Human + Artificial Intelligence– providing both parties the information they need before the meeting, leading to a successful transaction.
We are looking forward to hiring Business to Business matchmaking officer who will be involved in improving and growing a business, by establishing and developing relationships with customers, suppliers, and other partners.
- Research and identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services – or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- Generate leads and cold call prospective customers
- Foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- Understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- Think strategically – seeing the bigger picture and setting aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business
- Work strategically – carrying out necessary planning in order to implement operational changes
- Have a good understanding of the businesses’ products or services and be able to advise others about them
- Attend seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or similar.
- Extensive sales experience.
- Intuitive and insightful, particularly regarding human behavior.
- Ability to generate revenue by identifying pain points and suggesting suitable products or services.
- Professional yet affable disposition.
- Neat, well-groomed appearance.
- Great networking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English is a must.
- Resourceful, with outstanding research skills.
Salary: AED 4000 monthly