A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Assistant Financial Controller”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,000 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
With operations in 47 countries, GEFCO Group is a global leader in industrial supply chain solutions and the European #1 in automotive logistics. We are proud of our 72 years of heritage and the expertise of our 15,000 employees around the world.
Our corporate culture is based on building Infinite Proximity™ in our relationships with all our employees and partners. That takes talent. We recruit the best to help us rise to our customers’ most demanding supply chain challenges. And to keep driving our business forward, we are committed to helping our employees develop the skills they need to thrive.
Teamwork and shared values make us stronger. We are agile, caring, cooperative, trustworthy and courageous. Together, we go further.
We are Partners, Unlimited.
We are looking for a Assistant Financial Controller who is eager to finance and accounting in our DUBAI office.
Qualifications required for this position as follows:
- 4 to 5 years’ work experience in an accounting role with minimum two-year experience as a general accountant
- Experience budget process
- Strong ability to build relationships
- Experience with identifying ways to improve process effectiveness
- Academic or professional finance or business administration qualification
- Strong competence in Microsoft applications
- SAP experience is preferred
- Excellent written English and command of the English language
- Good presentation skills
- Audit background is preferred
- Based in Dubai
- Bookkeeping and processing of invoices and payments
- Managing accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Processing bank transactions and prepare related reconciliations
- Preparing and analysis of supplier and customer accounts and producing weekly and monthly reports
- Managing end to end bookkeeping functions of complete Trial Balance
- Maintain balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Managing the month end closing process
- Supporting external audits
- Execute various Finance Manager support tasks as required
- Assist HR team for various tasks
- Support team for office administrative tasks
- Lead budget and forecast process and assist Finance Manager