A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Marketing Specialist”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|4 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
We are looking for a strong Sr. Performance Marketing Specialist to join our dynamic Regional Performance Marketing team, to work closely with our Global team in Germany and local market teams across all MENA countries to help them grow their business on our platform.
You must showcase demonstrable experience of increasing new customer acquisitions and retention. All these efforts need to support the overall business and marketing objectives.
What’s On Your Plate
- Be the primary point of contact from the regional digital marketing team for the assigned countries (including but not limited to budgeting, roadmap planning, campaign management, reporting);
- Driving business growth through digital channels with a focus on User Acquisition, Vertical Growth, and Audience Strategy;
- Collaborate closely with central channel managers and coordinate actions with the regional and local team (including but not limited to SEM, Paid Social, Display, Programmatic, Affiliate) to deliver the largest possible business impact while maintaining a relevant and localized approach;
- Collaborate closely with the regional brand team and country marketing team to understand the top-level strategy and translate this into channel-specific actions;
- Actively investigate and identify high potential opportunities to test and incorporate into the digital channel mix;
- Measure, analyze, and report performance of digital marketing campaigns & incremental impact on overall business goals;
- Collaborate with other digital marketing specialists in the regional team to drive and execute Digital channel roadmaps and cross channel learnings;
- Coordinate with cross-functional departments to engage support for activities aimed to drive business growth and ensure operational process efficiency;
- Work closely with country teams and central ASO team on app store analysis and editorial features.
What Did We Order
- Minimum 4 years of hands on experience in Digital Marketing (e-Commerce experience is a must where App marketing is the core);
- Deep understanding of conversion funnel measurement and audience targeting;
- Excellent knowledge of overall digital advertising product in online ecosystem;
- Track record of effectively prioritizing and managing multiple projects simultaneously;
- You have growth mindset – Analytical, comfortable with numbers and eager to test & learn;
- You’ll need to be flexible, performance-driven, able to work to tight deadlines and be willing to be hands-on to get the job done;
- You’re an expert in digital marketing and stay on top of the latest trends, technologies & developments;
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent;
- Fluency in written and spoken English. (Arabic will be a plus.)