A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Support Engineer”.
|Creative Zone, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree (Information Technology / Computer Science)
|5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required
|6,500 AED – 8,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
|Medical Insurance | Performance-Based Bounces
IT Support Engineer
Creative Zone Group is growing and we have a fantastic opportunity for a qualified and experienced IT Support Engineer to join our in-house team of IT superstars.
To join our team you will have:
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
5 years’ experience in a similar IT Support Engineer role
In-depth understanding of Operating Systems, Computer Networks, Hardware, Systems Software, Applications Software and all configurations
In-depth administrator knowledge of Office 365 to enable troubleshooting of issues
Practical application and knowledge of Azure to enable troubleshooting of issues
Experience with telephony systems and PABX
Fluency in written and spoken English
Currently based in UAE
The IT Support Engineer is responsible to maintain the computer networks, providing technical support and ensuring the whole system runs smoothly. To monitor and maintain the company computer systems, install and configure hardware and software, diagnose and troubleshoot technical problems/networking issues.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing daily IT tickets. Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
- Administrating LAN and WAN networking and solving all Computer System side issues. Configure Firewall for LAN and WAN access (Enable DHCP, NAT/PAT/SSL VPN, BM, MIC binding, CFS)
- Administrating Office 365, Administrating G-Suite. Solving errors and issues of users such as e-mail flow, autoreply, e-mail forwarding, distribution group, making internal and external signatures
- Administrating Attendance machine, CCTV
- Administrating Zoho CRM
- Administrating Zendesk and Easy-Q front desk ticketing system
- Administrating CZ links
- Coordinate with SLA vendors
- § Provide Desktop Support, Network management/Server Support
- § Troubleshoot Network security, printer issues, Windows and Mac issues
- § Manage virtualization/storage. Provide data storage and backup solutions (Google Drive, OneDrive)
- Solving technical issues of all level 1&2 Hardware & Software troubleshooting.
- Perform Windows Server (2016/2012/2008/10/8. 1/8/7/XP) installation, administration & configuration
- Implementing and managing active directory, creating shared folders, applying NTFS permissions as per company policy
- Administrating Cisco server, Cisco Telephony exchange, switches
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of virtual machines through VMWare
- Quick IT Procurement for the company. Prepare IT Assets Forms, controlling IT inventory with 100% technical tokens closed per day
- Educate new joiners on using company IT resources and assets
- Implementing IT policies and procedures.
Creative Zone is one of UAE’s largest and most trusted business setup advisory firms. Creative Zone’s registration professionals have helped over 44,000 aspiring entrepreneurs and SMEs grow their businesses in the UAE since its inception in 2010. Creative Zone was created with a simple yet revolutionary model for the UAE marketplace; to serve as a one-stop shop, from company registration with flexible payment plans, to offering value added services to help SMEs sustain and grow their businesses.