A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
||The London Project, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Your role is to provide executive assistance to the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Liaise with and appoint legal council
- Draft and review leases and sales agreement contracts
- Negotiate and enter in to sales and lease legal contracts
- Contract and tender negotiations with suppliers and providers
- Document control
- Maintain subscriptions, certifications, accreditation, licenses and IP along with any regulatory compliance required
- Trade mark registration
- NDA and confidentiality agreements
- Meeting with clients and other professionals that are involved in the business
- Company and legal entity establishment
- Preparing briefs, contracts, resolutions, agreements and other legal documents
- Gathering and analyzing statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents and other data
- Communicate with company management on CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments related to personal related businesses, including service on external boards, committees and other groups.
- Reading, monitor and responding to CEO’s email
- Answering calls and handling queries addressed to the CEO
- Prepare correspondence on CEO’s behalf
- Managing CEO’s calendar/schedule
- Organizing meetings and CEO’s travel
- Taking down minutes of meeting
- Degree in law or Associate degree with good understanding of UK or US law
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, specifically outlook, word and excel
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be able to effectively multi-task, manage time sensitive documents and have exceptional organizational skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to function effectively in a busy, team oriented environment.
- Office administration experience
Must have minimum 2 years of Paralegal role and Executive assistant for 2 years.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Permanent
- Paralegal: 2 years (Preferred)