A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Head of Supply Chain”.
|Company Name||Noon, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||15 – 18 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||35,000 AED – 40,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Head of Supply Chain Excellence
Job Location: Dubai
Reporting To: VP, Private Label
noon is a technology leader with a simple mission: to be the best place to buy and sell things. In doing this we hope to accelerate the digital economy of the Middle East, empowering regional talent and businesses to meet the full range of consumers’ online needs.
noon operates without boundaries; we are aggressively and voraciously ambitious. Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now a digital ecosystem of products and services – noon, noon Daily, noon Food, NowNow, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon Pay.
We are creating the Middle East’s local digital champion and are looking for world-class talent to join our team.
Who will excel?
We’re looking for candidates who thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic start-up environment. We’re searching for problem solvers, people who operate with a bias for action and have a deep understanding of the importance of resourcefulness over reliance.
Candor is our only default. Demanding unequivocal high standards should be non-negotiable because quality matters. We want people who are radically candid, cohorts who commit to settling for nothing but the best – in hiring, in accepting work from colleagues, and in your own work.
Ours is not an easy mission, but it is a meaningful one. Every hire must actively raise the bar of talent in the company to help us reach our vision.
Is this you?
What will you do?
- Lead Supply Chain Excellence programs in Noon’s Private Label business
- SC Excellence programs is related to (but not limited to) P2P, Logistics, Quality Assurance & After Sales Services
- Champion high impact programs by collaborating with leadership team in Planning, Sourcing, Finance, Logistics, Warehouse, Engineering etc to meet business goals
- Establish necessary toolings and audit mechanisms to ensure process adherence across end-to-end business processes
- Benchmark industry standards/best practices and get them implemented in Noon’s Private Label business
- Drive scalability (3-5 years horizon) and reduce OpEx
- You will investigate solutions to complex sourcing and supply chain problems, design solutions and work closely with the Engineering team to implement them
- 15+ years of experience in driving high impactful Supply Chain and process excellence initiatives (as a functional lead or consultancy roles)
- Min 5+ years experience in working in eCommerce industry at Senior leadership level
- We are looking for people who are passionate about innovation, can demonstrate a high degree of ownership, and want to have fun while they build excellent products.
- You should be comfortable with a degree of ambiguity that’s higher than most projects and relish the idea of solving new problems