A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Commercial / Technical Discipline)|
|Experience||6 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Identify and secure business from new and existing customers, and ensuring customers’ satisfaction.
- Initiate and maintain relationships with potential customers, monitor the developments; coordinate processes and act as a business partner in line with the contract, the (functional) standards, and customer’s requirements
- Develop and realize a sales plan which in line with the departmental strategy and standards and acquire approval.
- Prepare or coordinate (quotations for) contracts in line with the guidelines for contract management and networking.
- Negotiate with internal and-or external parties, acquire approval and close the contract and monitor compliance with the contract in line with internal processes.
Purpose of the job
Responsible for pro-actively and reactively sell Mammoet’s services and expertise within the designated geographical territory, expertise and-or nature of customers; focuses on maintaining customer relationships, business development, sales targets, and troubleshooting on customer problems in line with the contract and internal standards, in order to contribute to the successful development of Mammoet.
- Working with People
- Relating and Networking
- Persuading and Influencing
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
- Planning and Organising
- Adapting and Responding to Change
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
Education & experience
Bachelor Degree in Commercial or Technical discipline
6 years of Sales or marketing experience in a relevant industry.
About our company
Mammoet provides solutions to lifting, transporting, installing, and decommissioning projects; from large and heavy to small and delicate structures. With a unique global network and an unparalleled fleet of equipment, our mission is to help clients improve construction efficiency and optimize the uptime of plants and installations. Our engineering expertise and high quality and safety standards, deliver value to a wide breadth of industry sectors and projects. Mammoet is proud to be part of SHV. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with 55.000 employees in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, and ONE-Dyas.
About Our Region
For over two hundred years, we’ve been known for the unique capability of our state-of-the-art equipment.
But it’s the trust of our clients that has brought us where we are today. Their confidence inspires 5,000 Mammoet professionals to give it their all each day and truly make a difference in projects all over the world.
Mammoet is proud to be part of SHV. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with 55.000 employees in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital, and ONE-Dyas.
Dubai, United Arab Emirates