A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We’re looking for an Operations Manager (Arabic) for a sports event and another one (Arabic or non-Arabic) for a festival that will go live in Q4.
- Arranging and attending meetings with HSE, traffic and crowd control
- Attending and arranging site visits
- Coordinating with government relations in securing permits (RTA, Dubai Police) not limited to.
- Managing Protocol requirements
- Managing operational and administrative functions to ensure specific projects are delivered efficiently;
- Executing excellent systematic operation and coordination management
- Re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- Manage the logistics team
- Ensure full delivery of the Operational planning of the event
- Support mechanism to the management team and reporting into Operations Director
- Liaise with H&S to ensure all COVID-19 protocols
- Arrange site visit and all event team for show run-through prior to event date.
- Once confirmed, provide a run through sheet for onsite planning -scheduling and dismantling.
- Securing all government permits DTCM, RTA, Dubai Police, DFT, DCCA, any other
- Liaising and attending all government meetings with DTCM RTA, Dubai Police, DFT, DCAA, Dubai Ambulance and NCEMA along with Operations Director/Manager
- Assisting and keeping the Operations Director/Manager updated with all information at all times
- Previous experience of large-scale events of AED5M+
- Min 5 years’ event management experience in the UAE
- Excellent communication and influencing skills.
- Process driven.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the managerial position in the events industry.
- Production and technical know-how.
- Experience of organizing complex events.
- High emotional intelligence.
- High efficiency.
- Adept in planning for seamless performance and with attention to detail.
- Ability to handle stress and stay calm and respectful in stressful situations.
- Adept in formal/ corporate communications.
- Leadership ability to delegate with close supervision.