|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | CIPD|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||6,500 AED – 8,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
Join Our Journey
Petrofac is currently looking to recruit a HR Business Partner on a permanent basis based in Sharjah, UAE.
What We Do
Petrofac is a leading international service provider to the energy industry, with a diverse client portfolio including many of the world’s leading energy companies.
We design, build, manage and maintain infrastructure for the energy industries. Our comprehensive and tailored service offering covers each stage of the project life cycle and a variety of commercial models, giving our clients the flexibility, they need.
We recruit, reward, and develop our people based on merit regardless of race, nationality, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status or disability. We value our people and treat everyone who works for or with Petrofac fairly and without discrimination.
Petrofac is striving to develop a diverse and inclusive culture where everyone can contribute. We encourage everyone to apply, especially those individuals who form part of underrepresented groups. Applications are also welcome from candidates who want to discuss flexible working or job-sharing requests.
Under guidance of the Senior HR Manager in Sharjah office, provides solutions using experience and data analyses. Works alongside departmental leaders and managers to support the business’s vision, mission, and overall objectives. Supports the delivery of a comprehensive people service, aligning both people management and commercial strategies.
- Assists management in resolving employee relation issues, conducting effective investigations, and recommending action for sensitive and complex situations.
- Supports the business’s departmental heads and management in performance management processes, compensation and remuneration programs, recruitment practices, and management decision-making.
- Plays a role in the management of varied projects throughout the business, actively participating in project teams.
- Collaborates with the business’s departmental heads in developing recruitment plans, identifying training needs, and advocating for continuous learning for employees where necessary, providing coaching and mentoring support where required. Partners with stakeholders and business partners in ensuring that the best practices are being adopted, ensuring the delivery of projects as required as well as ensuring that key deliverables are met within the specified timelines.
- Builds relationships with all employee groups to facilitate a collaborative working practice and to keep in touch with local employment laws and practices.
- Conducts research, analyses and reports on trends related to human capital in the business and under the direction of the Senior HR Manager uses these findings to recommend solutions.
- Focus on behaviours for Diversity & Inclusion by ensuring equality opportunity and fairness in all areas of employment and value the diversity of employees, customers and those living in the communities in which Petrofac has a presence.
- Conducts other duties as assigned by the Senior HR Manager from time-to-time.
- A minimum of 5 years of working experience preferably working as a HR Business Partner.
- Degree & preferably CIPD qualified.
- Good understanding of UAE employment law.
- Knowledge of standard hiring practices, recruitment metrics, interview techniques, and management systems and approaches.
- O&G / energy sector experience is required.
- International experience or having previously worked in a multinational organisation would be an advantage.
- Proven and successful problem-solving experience.
- Ability to demonstrate a passion and skill for drawing actionable insights from raw information and data.
- Highly proficient in the use of MS Word, MS Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Effective negotiation and influencing skills.
- Commercial awareness to support the business in making key decisions and understanding the implications of this.
- Helpful and service-oriented, as well as self-motivated and going beyond the call of duty.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, and able to handle multiple projects.
- Ability to be discreet when dealing with confidential information.
- Have a keen eye for detail whilst being results-oriented and able to stay calm under pressure and in uncertainty, inspiring the same in their team.
- Able to form strong connections with others, earning their trust, and hence being able to influence even the highest level of management in the business.
- Proactive approach to HR as a value-add function.
- (Should in time be open to moving locations (including overseas) to further their professional career)
If you are selected as a potential candidate, we will be in touch.