A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Financial Analyst”.
|Injazat, Abu Dhabi
|CFA | CMA | MBA
|8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required
|10,000 AED – 12,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
To conduct and perform complex financial analysis; perform sensitivity analysis, supervise periodic market research, and develop analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare, forecasts and analyse the company’s short, medium, and long term position.
Key Focus Areas
- Lead in creating business case for new products (IRR, NPV..etc.)
- Monitor current and future products/services performance (P&L vs. Business case) to the consolidated level (profitability analysis, capacity analysis)
- Advisory role in evaluate investment decision (drop a product, improve margin, promote profitable products)
- Financial Planning, Budgeting and forecasting
- Product Pricing, Pricing strategy, commercial packaging, benchmark to market
- Product Costing, unit costing…etc.
- Under supervision, develop customized financial models, and liaise with key related parties to help developing the business assumptions.
- Provide support for the preparation of ad hoc analysis, presentations, and various reports.
- Conduct business analysis studies cross-functionally to define, design, and develop analytic solutions to report performance, improve optimization, and mitigate risks.
- Analyse data from multiple sources to respond to high-level & detailed business questions on assigned product performance as per defined timelines.
- Develop detailed performance reports with the ability to drill down to the details, weekly and monthly dashboards to present the high-level analysis for assigned product Department
- Analyse and report department monthly P&L and Monthly Performance Review in addition to documentation and follow-up on findings and action items.
- Create standardized tool(s) to obtain relevant data from Injazat’s database for the purposes of data reporting and analysis and thereby developing and maintaining complex analytical information.
- Use the reports & dashboards to advise management of potential risks and/or gaps so early corrective action can be taken.
- Identify areas of concern and improvement in business operations’ and provide appropriate action plans. Develop and implement performance metrics to improve business operational efficiency and root cause analysis, including cost & effect of business issues and recommend corrective actions along with viable justifications.
- Provide optimal business solutions to achieve the operational and financial goals of the department.
- Analyse capability and service offering financials to determine performance.
- Perform sensitivity analysis to assess the impact of key cost factors.
- Investigate financial performance variances to identify business trends and forecast future financial activity.
- Supervise the periodic market research and benchmarking exercise as requested.
- Work closely with Product Managers to create Approved Product Lists (APL) and support Alliances and Partners team in creating business cases for new partnerships
- Classify and analyse cost segments
- Update the costing tools and systems.
- Work self-directed in many instances, show proficiency and consistent application of templates, tools, models and best practices to support the delivery of department’s reports and presentations.
- Apply timely, accurate and consistent understanding of actuals, forecasts, budgets, and risks to predict and gauge operational and market risks.
- Increase profitability by providing management with meaningful insights
- Monitor Aassigned product budgets and targets by continuously reviewing target vs actuals and budgets vs expenditure.
Strategic / Tactical
- Identify the core strategic and tactical issues through pulse data / reports, provide valid recommendations to increase the performance to desired level.
- Assist operational efficiency improvements by providing insights into the operations.
- Proactively suggest areas for further analysis and provide improvement ideas. Work with other analysts and team members to capture data requirements and present final analysis or products to AVP operations, stakeholders and management.
- Work to advance domain knowledge with the available tools and develop an innate ability deliver exceptionally robust reports and dashboards.
- Demonstrate strong technical and analytical skills with capability to summarize findings straight to the point (financial modeling, scenario analysis, business case… etc.).
- Showcase strong presentation and communication skills. Capable to handle communications with different stakeholders.
- Have diversified experiences and versatility in terms of roles, companies and relevant Industries.(i.e. EY,KPMG, Etisalat, Microsoft, Amazon…etc.).
- Have excellent educational background (MBA, CFA, CMA..etc.).
- Career oriented and Self driven personality.
- 8+ years experience IT industry at an enterprise grade company in any mature market including
- 1 to 3 years in Project Management / Product Management is beneficial
- Solid understanding of IT service best practice
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of the organization.
- Strong Customer Service Skills, verbal and written
- Excellent Problem solving skills and ability to deal with difficult situations
- Strong Analytical and quantitative thinking skills