A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Electromechanical Engineer”.
||Quartzelec Limited, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
Job Title: Electrical Mechanical Lead Engineer
Location: Mussafah, Abu Dhabi
Business Area: Rotating Machinery
Who we are…
Quartzelec is an independent, multi-disciplined service provider that employs over 570 people in the UK and overseas with a turnover in excess of £66 million.
We support the industrial, infrastructure, commercial and service sectors with a unique range of contracting and rotating machine services as well as developing and providing support products offered through the Quartzelec group of companies.
Quartzelec is a leading UK independent electrical engineering group delivering design, manufacturing, installation, maintenance, and service solutions to customers across a broad range of industrial and commercial sectors.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Electro-Mechanical Lead Engineer with rotating machines experience to work at our Abu Dhabi site
- Be able to inspect and disassemble rotating machines including Large Generators and Electric Motors
- Undertake works to a high standard on a first-time fix basis where possible
- Submission of daily and weekly paperwork accurately and on time
- Must be computer literate
- Ability to lead a site team and report back to the office accurately and precisely
- Ensure exceptional levels of customer care
- Work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be methodical and accurate and make notes and reports during the disassembly process
- Carry out basic electrical testing to establish machine condition
- Accurately assess and observe damage and wear on AC/DC electric motors & generators and other machines
- Complete daily logs and write overhaul reports after completion
- Use of Rotor Alignment, megger, fluke, bearing scrapper, Static testing equipment
Who we want…
The successful applicant will possess:
- Hold a qualification in Mechanical Engineering
- Have a minimum of 10 year’s experience
- Previous experience within a Electro-Mechanical environment
What we do for you…
Based on 39 hours per week Monday to Friday we offer a very competitive salary.
Application process: To apply to the role, please submit an updated CV