A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager – Internal Audit”.
||HSA Group, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Finance / Business) | CPA | CIA | CFE | CISA|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About the Role:
Your role will review and evaluate the Group financial, operational and compliance auditing. Furthermore, manage multiple audit and risk reviews with direct reporting to Group Head – Internal Audit and supervise the Internal Audit team in HSA regions.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning, testing, reporting financial results, operational and compliance audits across a wide array of business processes in compliance with department policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the group goals of continuous improvement and delivering results by developing audit findings and business processes recommendations, internal control, safeguarding of assets improvement, efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
- Assist the Head of Internal Audit by preparing a wide risk assessment for use in developing the annual audit plan.
Education/ Qualification/ Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Information System Auditor (CISA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE).
- Knowledge of IPPF, IFRS and audit techniques.
- 8 – 10 years of experience preferably in FMCG, Trading, Manufacturing organizations.