A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Sharjah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
||Oriana Specialty Hospital, Sharjah|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Medicine /Nursing)|
|Experience||10 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||25,000 AED – 30,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Oriana Specialty Hospital in Sharjah is looking for “Hospital Operations Manager” to join our team on a full-time basis.
- Assumes overall responsibility for effective and efficient operation of the clinics and inpatient departments.
- Manages day-to-day operational activity of the Hospital.
- Ensure that quality and safe patient care is delivered by coordinating and facilitating the management of medical and non-medical resources as well as support services in the facility
- Activate, co-ordinate and manage all clinical or non-clinical emergencies
- Provide effective and efficient operational guidance and support in the absence of concerned Managers or Head of Departments.
- Directs, co-ordinates and evaluates the activities for the purpose of maintaining optimal delivery of service and patient care.
- Create an environment of collaboration between practicing physicians and staff to achieve high levels of patient quality and satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Promotes incident and customer complaint reporting to improve patient and family care.
- Thoroughly investigates all incidents and customer complaints.
- Facilitates unit’s work flow, assignments of tasks and follows up on staffing issues.
- Understands the responsibilities of safe handling, and administration of Narcotic / Controlled Drugs and documentation as directed by policies and procedures.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor Degree in Medicine or in Nursing.
- Minimum Ten (10) years of experience in a healthcare setting of which at least two (5) should be in a managerial role.
- Very attractive salary.
- 30 days annual paid leave salary.
- Free health insurance.
- Paid Visa and License renewal.