A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant – Accounts Payable”.
||Khansaheb Investment, Dubai|
|Qualification||B.com | CA | CMA | MBA|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||8,000 AED – 10,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
About Khansaheb: Khansaheb is a company of great strength that has had the privilege to play a key role in the development of the UAE and some of its most important projects over the past 85 years. As the construction market across the country has developed and grown, Khansaheb have grown along with it, shaping and refining services to meet the demands of this ever-changing market. Khansaheb provides a unique combination of local knowledge and management expertise. Khansaheb is a Group holding company with investments in Real Estate, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Aviation Training and F&B, in addition to our Construction and Facilities Management business.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage end-to-end accounts payable process for all group entities and suppliers.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconcile processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances
- Complete supplier and service provider payments and control expenses by
- receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
- monitoring discount opportunities including terms of payment, scheduling, and preparing payments, and resolving purchase order, invoice, or payment discrepancies and supporting documentation
- Respond to all supplier enquiries in a timely manner
- Continue to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the Accounts Payables process
- Charge expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports,
- Issue stop-payments or communicates with the procurement department to issue purchase order amendments where required.
- Verify the accuracy of supplier invoices and supplier accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Establish and maintain relationships with new and existing suppliers
- Ensure bills and invoices are paid in a timely and accurate manner while adhering to company policies and procedures
- Prepare bank reconciliations and ageing report through comparison with supplier statement of Accounts
- Support internal and external audit requirements and work with various stakeholders to improve AP process, controls & analysis
- Resolve all payables related issues with internal and external stakeholders
- Respond to external suppliers and internal managers regarding all aspects of the accounts payable process, including processing invoices for payment and VAT compliance
- Develop and maintain a filing system (manual and electronic) for financial information, records, and documents to ensure easily available information.
- Monitor account balances, track expenses, prepare analyses of accounts and related financial activity to produce monthly financial reports.
- Internal: Senior management, Group finance head, Unit head, operations / functional peer levels within the Company and heads of Finance and Accounts of other businesses within the group.
- External: Company’s Bankers, Auditors, Vendors, , Lawyers and Tax authorities
KNOW HOW & EXPERIENCE –
- B.com with CA or CMA, or MBA (F); CA(Inter) or CMA(Inter) candidates may also be considered if suitable.
- 5-7 years of work experience, preferably in the UAE Real estate property management, leasing & real estate services sector.
- Demonstrated experience of using Microsoft office, particularly Excel and Word, working in an ERP environment, payroll, banking arrangements, preparation and audit adhering to proper controls and Processes.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work closely with the senior management team, ability to meet stringent deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Team player having leadership skills.