A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Manager Logistics”.
|Company Name||Talabat, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Business Related Subject)|
|Experience||7 – 12 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
When you think of food delivery in the MENA region, we’d be pretty surprised if talabat didn’t pop into your mind first! Since delivering our first order in Kuwait in 2004, we’ve grown quite a lot over the past 17 years.
Today, we deliver hundreds of millions of food orders, grocery items and other products per year, to our customers in nine countries throughout the region with more than 3,000+ employees! Our food delivery business works with over 27,000 brands and almost 50,000 branches, while our q-commerce concept, talabat mart, now delivers groceries to customers in Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Oman Qatar, and the UAE in 30 minutes or less!
Our philosophy is to make sure we do what is right for our ecosystem – our customers, our partners, our people, our riders, and the communities in which we operate. Our #techforgood program allows our customers a safe and convenient way to contribute to important causes in their community through donating to local and international charities directly on talabat with a focus on food insecurity in the region. Since its inception in 2020, we have facilitated the donation of well over 1 million meals to those in need, as well as donated over $1.5 million to charity with the help of our partners and customers. talabat is part of Delivery Hero, the global leader in online food delivery and q-commerce.
What’s on Your Plate?
- Oversees all daily logistics related operations.
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle.
- Leads communication with external suppliers.
- Supervise, coach multiple city managers and rider managers.
- Oversees and ensures rider onboarding and offboarding.
- Set up SOPs, policies and tools for safety / compliance of riders and partners.
- Help with coordination of marketing campaigns and activities across all brand entities.
- Coordinate with country logistics director on special projects and overall country performance.
- Responsible for cities rider experience and satisfaction score.
- Provide weekly updates to country management on projects & performance progress.
What did we order?
- To be considered for this role you must hold a bachelor’s Degree in a Business-related field.
- 7 – 12 years of experience in operations, logistics or food/grocery tech industry.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Urdu is a must, Arabic is a plus.