A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Ras al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
||Deep Blue Pumps, Ras al Khaimah|
|Qualification||Degree or Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
|Location||Ras al Khaimah|
We are looking for an experienced Inside Sales Manager to oversee and support our inside sales engineers’ team.
Education & Qualifications:
Degree/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical background.
5 plus years of comprehensive experience in projects sales, sales Management, key account management for PUMPS.
1. In-depth knowledge of API 610 centrifugal pumps, API 682 Mechanical seals, and ANSI pumps related to hydraulics, construction and testing.
2. Maintain and grow the business relationship with our customers, distributors and vendors.
3. Review proposals and contract documents/specifications and work with project management and other applications engineers to develop project plans and schedules.
4. Manages and interprets customer requirements and technical specifications, generates client quotations, negotiates contract terms, resolves customer problems, offers after-sales support services, and works closely with internal departments, suppliers and external technical experts.
5. Achieves sales objectives by setting quotas with distributors and facilitating distributor success by training personnel on all aspects related to our partnership and assisting in the presentation of products to customers.
6. Provides and is responsible for providing useful and accurate monthly, quarterly and annual forecasts for their area of responsibility.
7. Improves distribution channel by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, encouraging, and managing distributors.
8. Stays current with knowledge of new products, services and other general information of interest to customers. Checks on competitive activity and reports findings to management. Authorities.