A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Business Development Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||18,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for Business Development Managers who will be responsible for working with senior management in creating sales strategies based on market research and data. Responsible for retaining current customers as well as developing and attracting new customers. Responsible for learning and selling current products and new products, keeping abreast of new technologies, recommending/sharing changes and trends seen in the field, and meeting sales goals in targeted markets.
- Own the customer relationship, providing ongoing and proactive support to customers, to drive high levels of customer satisfaction, deep engagement, and mutual success.
- Create and deliver industry-leading IT based solutions.
- Identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base and build and execute on get-well plans. Arrange renewal of all contracts well in advance of their expiry date.
- Position against competitive offerings and respond to customer RFPs and RFIs. Negotiating pricing schedules for quotes, and negotiations.
- Understand customer objectives and organize PoCs and Pilot deployments accordingly.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Provide estimates for the project and manage time, cost, and resources.
- Manage external vendors and onsite and onshore technical teams to provide technical guidance, solve challenges and ensure quality deliverables and outcomes.
- Work independently, communicate with technical and non-technical teams, manage, and mentor technical resources and demonstrate resourcefulness and initiative.
- Previous experience is related to a sales position in an IT company preferred. Ideally combined background of post-sales and pre-sales experience.
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Proven record of establishing and building successful relationships.
- Service management minded with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Minimum of 5 to 7 years of experience driving sales in IT or Security related markets/industries.
- Preference for the understanding of IT services product lines.
- Project management skills with high attention to detail
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent organizational, analytical, negotiation, and influence skills; strong attention to detail
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees.
- Self-starter: someone who can take project direction and get started with little oversight
- We are a growing company. A successful candidate will have a desire to work as part of a niche, growing team.