A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Operations Manager”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||15,000 AED – 20,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
A vacancy for an Embodiment Operations Manager has arisen within Airbus (Commercial Aircraft) in Dubai , United Arab emirates .You will join the AMESB Department.
You will be in charge of managing complex, high value and cross-functional projects in the main three following domains.
– Major and complex repair projects: Management of major and complex repair projects including but not limited to incidental and fleet wide repairs. This activity is offered to Customers and is profitable.
– Modification projects: Management of modification projects within maintenance activities. This activity may be offered to Customers and is profitable.
Your main tasks and responsibilities will include:
A. Project management
– With a consensual approach, defining the industrial feasibility (cost, lead-time,risk) of the project during the project acquisition phase. Establishing the project overall integrated planning from aircraft recovery preparation or aircraft damage assessment up to delivery back to the Customer in compliance with the contractual requirements, industrial capabilities and Airbus policies,
– Throughout each project, continually anticipating and highlight potential issues. Developing in real time mitigation/recovery plan accordingly,
– Motivating cross-functional teams to find solutions and complete the tasks in the time frame and in the agreed budget. Federating both the internal and external (service providers) teams around the projects.
B. Profitability and cost management
– Establishing all the Business Control Sheet (BCS) parameters for the industrial part of the project taking into account the Customers’ requirements,
– Ensuring project objectives with respect to time, cost and quality are achieved. Monitor and ensuring real-time tracking of project costs and margin, as applicable. Maintaining a full control of every deal profitability to comply with Airbus financial objective fixed.
C. Risk management
– Ensuring that all potential risks within the project are identified before contract signature and pro active/corrective actions are implemented in due time,
– Presenting significant and politically sensitive projects to the SOR Risk Management Committee (RMC),
– Managing the technical/financial risk related to the designated in-service aircraft/operators on which Airbus has a financial exposure. In this capacity, you will be required to follow up on significant Lease
Monitoring issues in consultation with the COD Commercial Director and SC Customer Support Director.
D. Contract management
– Preparing and managing the content and issue the contractual agreements for chargeable services (Major repairs, a/c modifications),
– Ensuring AIRBUS commitments are consistent with the Make or Buy strategy.
E. Communication and reporting
– Driving the communication process within AIRBUS and third parties, through which instructions and information will flow,
– At the end of each project, making a synthesis of the experience capitalization of each project aiming at improving the reliability and cost effectiveness of the SBC processes in force as per SBC quality objectives and applicable AP’s ( e.g.:CSIP).
Note: In your role of sales acquisition and contract negotiation, you will follow the commercial processes and policies as defined by the central S Contracts and Marketing organization (SCM). You will ensure the effective use of the standard processes and professional standards defined by SCM for both the acquisition phase (sales planning process, commercial offer process, pricing policy) and the deal securing phase (standard contract and frame agreement format, commercial terms and conditions, deal approval process).You will request from SCM the necessary support in the sales process, training and guidance for sales and negotiation activities to ensure the EOM responsibilities are appropriately discharged and to ensure adherence to SCM policies and processes.
This role will involve travel for business and as such you must be able to travel accordingly.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
You will have the following skills and experience:
– Aircraft Structure engineering background with at least 5 years of experience,
– Aircraft Maintenance operations experience,
– Strong Experience in project management,
– Knowledge and experience of Part 145 and Airworthiness Regulations is required,
– Experience on customer interface and communication.
– Good adaptation to new situations I challenges,
– Adaptability and team spirit,
– Advanced level of English.