A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT and AV Technician”.
||Fortes Holdings, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree or Diploma|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 5,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking to hire an AV & IT Technician for an immediate start.
- To manage and maintain all audio-visual resources (sound, lighting, projection, control desks, digital equipment, etc.
- To prepare and set up all audio-visual resources for performances and events.
- To ensure all resources are cataloged, compliant, and stored safely when not in use.
- To arrange external maintenance of audio-visual resources where necessary, ensuring that repairs are carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- To liaise with the Health & Safety Manager to ensure that all technical aspects of performances within the school comply with appropriate regulations.
- To supervise or personally run the audio-visual components of all School productions, academic classes, examination recordings, and other performance events as requested.
- To provide audio-visual technical support to other School departments as necessary.
- To support and ensure that the Interactive screens in the classrooms are functioning properly.
- Installing basic software on the client PCs remotely or on-site.
- Managing and installing apps on iPads.
- Managing and maintaining the IT inventory.
- Addressing helpdesk tickets related to desktop support, software installations/upgrades.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Proficient in MS office & ICT applications.
- Should also have meticulous attention to detail, especially with regard to health and safety.
- Experience of working with children and/or TV/radio production would be an advantage.