A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Electrical Engineer”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Electrical Engineering)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
We are looking for Emirati (UAE National) for this role.
Share your CV with email subject as “Emirati”.
Supervise and support electrical maintenance activities in the plant. To lead the design, development, manufacturing and installation of new or modified electrical components or systems. To support operation and maintenance teams in troubleshooting issues related to electrical components or systems. To ensure mid and long-term integrity of electrical elements of the plant. All in accordance with the O&M plans, HSE guidelines and quality standards to ensure equipment and plant performance and reliability.
- Lead electrical activities from O&M side related to the implementation of any modification, including the activities related to the design, development, manufacturing and installation of any new or modified equipment.
- Develop necessary specifications for electrical components and equipment.
- Contribute in the bid/evaluation processes including preparation of bid documents, completion of technical evaluations for proposals and providing recommendations for selection.
- Monitor the electrical preventive and corrective maintenance and overhauling work activities to ensure safe and efficient application of procedures and implementation of optimal electrical maintenance.
- Reviews Electrical Maintenance Procedures and suggests where they can be improved.
- Ensure that all documentation is completed in SAP correctly such as the Log, outlining the fault, method of repair and the time, labor and materials used in order to support timely availability of information.
- Monitor and support on the response to all emergency breakdowns to ensure plant availability, thereby minimizing downtime and possibility of liquidity damages.
- Develop and promote a condition based preventive maintenance culture on day to day basis by conducting troubleshooting and root cause analyses, finding solutions to reduce reactive maintenance.
- A Bachelor degree holder in Electrical Engineering.
- Practical experience and know-how of electrical engineering.
- Knowledge of downtime analysis and practical knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Knowledge of maintenance management methods, of predictive inspection tools and of CMMS (Computer Maintenance Management System, good knowledge of SAP Template desirable).
- Project Management.
- Detailed understanding of preventative/predictive maintenance theory.
- Knowledge of the operations of power generation plants.
- Strong planning, organizing, and integration skills.
- Teamwork and effective collaboration skills