A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Coordinator”.
||TVG Global Events, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Marketing/Technology or Relevant Field)|
|Experience||5 – 6 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 7,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
eCommerce and IT Coordinator
TVG at Expo 2020, Dubai
TVG currently has an exciting opportunity for a motivated eCommerce & IT Coordinator to join our Expo 2020 team immediately.
The role is primary responsible for the delivery of revenue and achievement of targets for the business via Amazon and owned eShops. This role will be responsible for accurate product listing, revenue and supply meeting Amazon requirements (in partnership with supply chain and retail departments) and KPI optimization (traffic, conversion, basket, retention and profitability).
Building a deep understanding of our eShops and Amazon’s business model and organization, this position will articulate the key needs and opportunities of eCommerce back to the broader organization, as well as translate the brand and product strategies into winning plans.
- Own the listing and the updates processes of products and content on Amazon and owned eShops.
- Own the delivery of all eCommerce targets.
- Serve as a key contact for all eShop and Amazon related activity and execute daily operations of eCommerce to maintain profitability, sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain product pages and sales forecast, manage the customer service team relationship and monitor seller rating.
- Plan, and manage the execution of sponsored products campaigns and promotions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Technology or related field preferred.
- Woo Commerce experience and Seller Central experience is a must.
- Five years of eCommerce experience preferred; Amazon experience required.
- Demonstrated track record of increasing eCommerce revenues via Amazon in an Omni-channel business model.
- Strong website and consumer analytic skills, including the ability to link site design and features to strategic objectives and the ability to use the data and metrics to back up assumptions and recommendations.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently to understand and disseminate the dynamic nature of Amazon Seller Central.
- Proficient in spreadsheet and presentation software; problem solver; well-developed organizational, communication and time management skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Strong project management & process improvement experience.
- Fluent in English and Arabic language is a plus
Applications close 9 September 2021.
Submit your resume and cover letter.
Only candidates who are invited to interview will be contacted.