A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Executive”.
||High Mark Real Estate Brokers, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||2 – 3 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
CHECK THE BELOW GIVEN EMAIL AND APPLY FOR THE JOB
High Mark Real Estate Brokers is looking for an experienced HR Executive to join our team! Our ideal candidate is:
-Already in Dubai
-Ready to join immediately
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity and retention through different HR activities.
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Maintain proper performance appraisal runs, consolidate completed forms and submit recommendations to HR Manager.
- Identify training needs of the employees in collaboration with the HR Manager to fulfill performance gaps based on appraisal outputs.
- Coordinate and monitor talent review, succession planning, and development plans.
- Managing day to day HR operations including but not limited to (Employment contracts & renewals, Attendance, Medical, Employee database, HR letters, etc.,)
- Coordinate and conduct surveys to determine the organization’s areas of improvement and Employee satisfaction.
- Consolidate employees’ profiles and talent development needs.
- Develop team-building programs to ensure consistency and engagement of various teams.
- Assist with change management programs to support and implement new initiatives.
- Support in developing and implementing company policies and procedures, providing HR advice on the same to new and existing employees.
- Monitor all recruitment activities, covering recruitment advertisements, applicants screening process, conducting interviews, preparing short-listed candidates to ensure compliance to the set policies and procedures.
- Conduct job analysis exercises on a need basis to ensure a regular update to company job descriptions.
- Provide guidance with regard to the company culture and related tools.
- Conducts new hire employee orientations, apprises employees of benefit options and accurately completes requested procedures for new staff members.
- Support with HR internal and external audits.
- Preparing and analyzing statistical HR reports & documents.