A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Software Engineer”.
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|7 – 8 years of Relevant Experience Required
|8,000 AED – 10,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
Who we are?
At noon.com we aspire to be the most customer-centric and relevant digital company in the region. To reach this goal, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people who love the hustle. If you’d like to help us build a place where everyone can find and buy anything online in the region, this is your chance to make history.
About Engine 2
Engine 2 is tasked with rolling out new projects at noon, which are aimed at making noon more efficient, expand its business scope, and/or dramatically improve our current businesses. What do we offer?
- Chance to work on ambitious on-demand products from scratch.
- Challenging responsibilities from Day 1.
- Opportunity to build an exciting product with global reach and huge potential.
- Freedom to make technical | design decisions and to implement your vision of the development process.
- Opportunity to have a big impact on the product vision and the company.
- 7+ years of software engineering and product delivery experience.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Design and implement low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Work closely with Cloud, DevOps and Infrastructure teams.
- Design scalable data models and architecture.
- Technically hands-on and prior experience with scalable architecture.
- Excellent command over Restful WebServices.
- You will be Translating high level business problems into scalable design and code.
- Creating libraries for larger consumption, define APIs and own end to end services.
- Have deep expertise in Object Oriented design principles using any modern language preferably Java, Python, NodeJS, Golang.
- Have experience in building and maintaining large scale web applications in service oriented architecture.
- Knowledge of design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class level interfaces with experience in data model designing in SQL/NOSQLs.
- Experience in architecting and building real-time, large scale e-commerce applications.
- Technical understanding of Python, NodeJS, Golang, Redis, Elasticsearch, Mongo, MySQL is preferred.
- Mentor team members on best engineering practices and processes.
- Collaborate with peer Engineering Leads and Product Managers to liaison and negotiate for product releases.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon.com we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!