A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Sales Manager”.
|Cogent Solutions Event Management, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree
|5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required
|15,000 AED – 20,000 AED (Plus Commission)
|Full Time | Permanent
Sponsorship Sales Manager Required
PREVIOUS SPONSORSHIP SALES EXPERIENCE IS A MUST.
What it takes to succeed in Sponsorship Sales
- You must have a very strong work ethic and be money motivated, furthermore you will be highly commercial and be able to understand new and diverse markets.
- It is crucial that you are highly confident on the phone, and that you possess the credibility and gravitas to speak to senior industry players daily.
- You must be target-driven, ambitious, and eager to learn and develop.
- Most important is the ability to employ a consultative sales approach, to enable clients to understand why they should sponsor an event. Needless to say, you must be highly tenacious and thick-skinned! A marketing, sales, or business-related degree would be an advantage but not essential.
- New Business Sales – you will be a “hunter”, sourcing, approaching, and selling to high-level executives from leading companies
- Proactive selling on the phone and face to face: you will use a combination of both in order to pitch to new and existing clients
- Consultative Selling – You will use your industry knowledge, and your knowledge of your client’s businesses, to become a trusted advisor to new and existing event sponsors
- Growing Key Sponsorship Accounts – You will be responsible for nurturing your clients, upselling them to increase spend, managing the relationship, and ensuring repeat business!
- Identifying Key Solution Providers – you will thoroughly research the industry and the market so that you can be sure of targeting the right prospects for your event
- Meeting Targets and KPIs – You will consistently strive to achieve and exceed financial targets, as well as daily proposals sent, etc.
- Traveling Globally – To attend the conferences and events in order to network with your sponsors and maintain sponsor relationships onsite