A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Accountant”.
|Green Room, Dubai
|Bachelors Degree (Accounting / Related Field)
|3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required
|5,000 AED – 7,000 AED
|Full Time | Permanent
The ideal candidate will be involved with preparing financial reports and statements, bank reconciliations, and conducting cyclical audits. Moreover, the candidate must have strong interpersonal skills and possess strong business acumen.
Events or Hospitality industry experience is a plus.
- Develop financial reports for management
- Create ad-hoc reports for various business needs
- Responsible for VAT Registration and other VAT-related tasks
- Compile and analyze financial statements
- Manage budgeting and forecasting
- Accounts receivable management including follow-up and collection of payments
- Recording of accruals and other month-end closing entries
- Preparation, recording and processing of employees payroll (WPS)
- Conduct necessary administrative tasks of the company
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word) and accounting software’s