A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “HR Business Partner”.
|Company Name||Marina Home Interiors, Dubai|
|Qualification||Masters Degree | Bachelors Degree (Human Resource)|
|Experience||8 – 10 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||7,000 AED – 8,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
The Role: HR Business Partner
We are looking for an HR Business Partner to join us in our exciting growth journey, ensuring that our people and leaders feel empowered and that they are set up for success when executing our company’s strategy.
As a core member of the HR team, you will partner with department heads and line managers to identify business-led HR solutions that deliver commercial performance. You will provide support on the people aspects of business plans and work closely with business leaders and line managers to enhance engagement levels and build our people capability.
The Brand: Marina Home is an upscale home furnishings brand operating large-format showrooms across the Middle East, North Africa, and the Subcontinent. Each of our distinctive showrooms across major malls and popular high street locations is an eclectic destination of exploration and discovery. We have stayed relevant over the years by continuously evolving the category and reinventing the brand into its present personality, fusing the Urban and the Exotic.
- Partner with department Leads to define people priorities that align with the experience we want to create for our Associates
- Provide advice and guidance to Line Managers on the key people policies & change initiatives
- Provide business insights to HR and HR insights to department Leads and teams
- Facilitate regular focus groups and one on one meetings with Associates
- Drive monthly, quarterly & annual performance management process, audits and its effectiveness and build ownership among teams towards achieving their KPIs
- Plan and implement employee surveys and initiate necessary action plans
- Work with Managers to identify and develop their talent and ensure we create as many career-defining experiences for all our people, e.g. learning resources, peer to peer learning, mentoring, job shadowing, projects, etc
- Manage employee life cycle and key people practices for the departments such as onboarding, workforce planning, reward and recognition, career progression, disciplinary/grievance investigations, engagement, and wellbeing
- Be the custodian of organization policies and their adherence
Skills and Qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in Human Resources Management, Business, or a related field
- Significant HR experience in UAE i.e. 8-10 years within an international, fast-paced, and customer-driven environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- In-depth knowledge of UAE labor laws
- Excellent command over English – both verbal and written
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, analytical, problem-solving, and time management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/PowerPoint)