A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Supply Chain Analyst”.
|Company Name||Al Futtaim|
|Qualification||BS (Business Administration / Management Accounting)|
|Experience||3 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Job Requisition ID: 101621
No two days are the same at Al-Futtaim, no matter what role you have. Our work is driven by the desire to make a difference and to have a meaningful impact with the goal of enriching everyday lives. Take our engaging and supportive work environment and couple it with a company culture that recognizes and rewards quality performance, and what do you get? The chance to push the limits every single day.
As a humble family business that started on the banks of the Dubai Creek in the 1930s, Al-Futtaim has expanded to a presence in 31 countries, a portfolio of over 200 companies, and 42,000 employees. You’ll find us in industries ranging from automotive and retail, to finance and real estate, and connecting people with international names like Lexus, Ikea, and Adidas. Our team is proudly multicultural and multinational because that kind of diverse representation gives us the global mindset to grow and impact the people, markets, and trends around us.
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
About The Role
The Supply Chain Analyst is responsible to ensure accurate and timely delivery of KPI reporting and periodical analyses by conducting complex quantitative modeling in support of achieving the operational goals of the business. You are also responsible for converting analytics into clear and concise presentations and dashboards for weekly, monthly, and quarterly management meetings. You work with the Centre of Excellence team and brand Logistics Managers to take insights, consolidate, and convert them into useful Global Trade Headline for the management. You will perform requirements elicitation, statistical and qualitative data analysis, and translate data into best-practice reports based on data mining, analysis, and visualization. You will promote W.O.W., logistics best-practice, complex analysis, and programs effectively to a wide audience in order to achieve buy-in and understanding for MENA and ASIA regions. You will identify the opportunities and implement the improvement process. You define and implement data acquisition and integration logic, by utilizing a combination of methods, sources, and tools [Tableau, Microsoft Power Bi, SAP, Medallia, Anaplan, Microsoft Visio].
Key Specific Accountabilities
- Home Delivery Experience: E-Com Delivery Net Promoter Score (NPS) Target and Stretch
- Develop centralized and automated Dashboard for stakeholders.
- Best practice sharing for Delivery NPS
- Maintain and review centralized initiatives tracker for Al Futtaim Retail (AFR) Supply Chain
- Liaise/support Brand Logistics Manager in implementation of NPS initiatives with VOC and stakeholders
- AFR End-To-End Supply Chain Cost [Budget, Actual, Forecast]
- Timely reporting, insights, and analysis of Supply Chain Cost
- Warehousing and Distribution – OPEX
- Inbound Logistics – Landed Cost
- Maintain and review centralized Cost Savings Initiatives
- Monthly and Quarterly
- Reconciled with Anaplan Report
- Strategic Initiatives
- Support Last-Mile AFR Customer Delivery Service requirements
- Data Collection / Analysis
- Financial Modeling
- Organizational Structure [Microsoft Visio]
- Put the House In Order
- Audit Compliance
- Facilitate Audit Report update
- Liaise with Brand Logistics Manager
- Centralized status report updated monthly
- People and Culture
- Productivity Insights
- Timely and Accurate
- Weekly Trade Headline
- Monthly KPI’s / Fulfilment Update
- Executive Committee Pack (SC Initiatives and Spotlights)
- People and Culture
- “Be” an effective Centre of Excellence
- Support Logistics Academy
- Promote W.O.W.
To be successfully considered for this role, you must demonstrate the following qualifications, skills, and experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Major in Management Accounting
- 2+ years in Multi-channel Retail Supply Chain
- Structured, detail-oriented, and able to make decisions
- Impeccable mathematics and analytical skills
- Excellent communication both oral and written
- Experienced data communication to all organizational level
- Advanced technical knowledge in Analytical Platforms [Tableau, Power Bi]
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications [Excel, PowerPoint, Visio]