A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator”.
|Company Name||ASSA ABLOY GROUP, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree (Supply Chain Management)|
|Experience||2 – 4 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent|
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Role: Logistics and Supply Chain Coordinator
This position will be based out of our Dubai location and will function as part of the Regional Operations team, interim reporting directly to the Procurement & Logistics Director.
This individual will be the primary point of contact for internal and external departments, managing the coordination, transportation, and distribution of goods between warehouses, suppliers, resolving issues and solving problems as they arise.
Additionally, related to the supply chain activities of the Operations team, this individual will assist with the timely and accurate receipt of goods into our ERP system, as well as assisting with the management of the master data.
The successful candidate will be able to effectively navigate multiple priorities, will be persistent in resolving logistics issues or delays, and is someone who thrives in a fast-paced, high-growth environment.
The ideal person is a team player and has a pragmatic attitude.
What We Expect:
- Coordinate and monitor supply chain logistics.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for transportation, scheduling, and handling day-to-day logistics queries and issues.
- Work with carriers to ensure prompt pick-up and delivery of shipments within established deadlines, and to identify and avoid capacity constraints.
- Resolve logistics issues or shipping delays with a sense of urgency
- Responsible for accurate data entry of supplier invoices into ERP system for company-wide visibility to product shipped, quantity of units and estimated delivery.
- Prepare monthly reports for all stake holders.
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree supply chain management, or related field preferred. .
- A minimum of 2 years in a professional logistics, transportation, and/or supply chain environment.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and possess strong practical and technical skills.
- Ability to communicate and present information in a clear and persuasive manner.
- Exposure to inbound and outbound logistics across a variety of movement and service types.
- Understanding of receiving process, discrepancy handling, quality and inventory control.
- Strong coordination and organization skills with attention to detail.
- Familiar with warehousing processes and procedures.
- A procedural mindset with a talent for recognizing opportunities for process improvement.
- Excellent analytical and decision-making skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- High degree of desktop computer proficiency and familiarity with ERP and standard business systems.
- Exceptional Excel skills and the working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- A strong team player with the willingness to assist supply chain members and other teams with tasks as requested by upper management.
Preference given to Candidates with:
- Export and import documentation experience within U.A.E free zone.
- Experience in creating and reviewing export documents.
- Sound ERP experience.
We are the ASSA ABLOY Group
Our people have made us the global leader in access solutions. In return, we open doors for them wherever they go. With nearly 50,000 colleagues in more than 70 different countries, we help billions of people experience a more open world. Our innovations make all sorts of spaces – physical and virtual – safer, more secure, and easier to access.
As an employer, we value results – not titles, or backgrounds. We empower our people to build their career around their aspirations and our ambitions – supporting them with regular feedback, training, and development opportunities. Our colleagues think broadly about where they can make the most impact, and we encourage them to grow their role locally, regionally, or even internationally.
As we welcome new people on board, it’s important to us to have diverse, inclusive teams, and we value different perspectives and experiences.