A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Manager of Operation”.
||American Hospital Dubai|
|Experience||5 – 7 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||20,000 AED – 25,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
- Manages day-to-day operational activity of AHD Satellite Clinics.
- Ensures clinic building maintenance facilities checks and standards are maintained.
- Supports the flow of referrals to support inpatients services in the hospital by expediting appointments/transfers etc. with relevant AHD clinic/department. Ensures that all referrals take place seamlessly with maximum efficacies from a patient perspective.
- Supports all service development activity to create growth of all specialties and maximum revenue opportunity.
- Ensures patients/visitors to the clinics have optimal experience of customer care.
- Support and participates in business development activities to grow the AHD Satellite Clinics and create their awareness working hand-in-hand with the Marketing department.
- Actively participate in the recruitment and selection process for clinic recruits ensuring that appointed staff align with the clinic requirements and work hand in hand with the Recruitment department to identify staff from the local and international market.
STATEMENT OF VALUES:
An employee of the American Hospital Dubai is expected to promote the mission and philosophy of the hospital by acting in a caring, courteous, and confidential manner towards patients, visitors, colleagues, and staff by performing their duties and responsibilities according to the expected standards in order to fully meet patient care needs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports all service development activity to create growth of all specialties and maximum revenue opportunity
- Complete and present business plans for new services.
- Be available to provide operational advice to the operational team in line with the agreed roster.
- Create an environment of collaboration between practicing physicians and clinic staff to achieve high levels of patient quality and satisfaction in a cost-effective manner.
- Assure financial accountability for cash collections, insurances and pre-approves.
- Assures adherence to Human Resources policies and practices.
- Attends committees, task forces and activities on behalf of the Satellite Clinics.
- Adheres to hospital charging and accounting policies and procedures.
- Manage administrative functions to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Ensures ongoing individual performance appraisals are objectively completed for staff members against set criteria. Assists with action plans arising from these appraisals as necessary. Provides clear feedback to team members in a manner that is conductive to maintaining and improving performance. Counsels and/or disciplines staff when appropriate.
- Promotes the effective orientation, precepting and support new staff. Provides a welcoming work environment for new staff and ensures appropriate preceptors are made available to assist with orientation. Monitors and tracks individual progress.
- Supports the recruitment of staff and encourages and promotes the retention of all staff.
- Establishes and maintain effective administrative process in unit. Prepares quarterly reports and maintains records of activity and outcomes. Conduct clinic meetings and maintains minutes.
- Organizes Meditech training with new PRE-staff. Schedules new staff for training, assigns trainer, monitors progress, and addresses any training deficiencies.
- Organizes and conducts education to PRE, whenever needs arises.
- Liaise with IT department in addressing and “troubleshooting” Meditech operational issues as they present.
- Monitors cash outstanding/No show/Employer details report on a daily basis. Investigates all accounts of patient walkouts, and late charges entries.
- Provides cashier training to reduce cash outstanding episodes.
- Works collaboratively and effectively with the finance department to reduce cash outstanding.
- Liaises with RCM to resolve registration errors.
- Maintains full knowledge of hospital services.
- Demonstrates adequate Medical Terminology.
- Ensures that all patient Relation Executive Staff are proficient in “Down Time Procedure”.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience in a healthcare setting of which at least two (2) should be in a managerial role.
- Some clinic management experience would be beneficial.
- Same service development/marketing experience would be beneficial.
- Excellent written and verbal (English) communication skills are required.
- Evidence of continuing professional/educational development.
Computer literacy and the ability to write reports and make sense of complex data
This Position Description is subject to periodic review and may be changed at any time.
Upon receipt of the Position Description, the employee will sign and date the attached acknowledgment and returned it to the HR Department.