A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Cost Accountant”.
||Project Chaiwala, Dubai|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | MBA|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||4,500 AED – 6,500 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Project Chaiwala is a homegrown tea concept that was founded by Ahmed Kazim and Justin Joseph in 2017. Bringing a nostalgic charm and traditional recipes to a modern setting, Project Chaiwala celebrates the Chai culture every day.
The role requires the following skills and expertise. Providing assistance in handling and resolving Human Resources issues and taking care of the end-to-end HR activities. Assist with all internal and external HR-related matters. Developing organizational policies and procedures and ability to work independently.
Note: Candidate must be with F&B Cost control Experience.
- Develop and maintain a system of financial internal controls
- Manage closing of books and preparation of Cost Control Reports as company standards
- Analyze and interpret financial reports, identify trends and make recommendations where necessary
- Review and evaluate the efficiency of Food & Beverage by developing a system of standard costing for menu items and other SKU sold in the outlets.
- Audit kitchen and outlets & stocks consumption for misuse or deviations from standard costs
- Organize inventories in coordination with relevant departments.
- Develop and maintain manual and computer filing system and ensure that the files are properly named, cataloged and access is available.
- Monitor continuously and recommend appropriate cost-saving opportunities.
- Maintain a basic accounting system for the company to coordinate with third-party accounting agencies.