A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Dubai, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “Senior Finance Executive”.
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree | ACCA | CPA | ICAEW|
|Experience||3 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||9,000 AED – 12,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
Who we are?
Want to work for the most exciting digital company in the Middle East? noon.com is a technology leader with a simple mission: to create world-class digital marketplaces for consumers and businesses across the Middle East.
Starting in 2017 with noon.com, the region’s homegrown e-commerce platform and leading online shopping destination, noon is now an ecosystem of services – noon, noon daily, noon food, Now Now, SIVVI, noon VIP, and noon pay – all developed to help empower and inspire a generation of diverse, digital-first consumers and businesses.
We are creating a local digital champion to empower the region and accelerate the digital economy and are looking for the best talent in the world to join our team.
What is the role?
- Responsible for accounts payable, Payment processing, and Invoice booking in ERP.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Preparing analyses of accounts and producing monthly reports.
- Well-versed with the payable document’s checklist and applicable regional VAT guidelines.
- Managing supplier and Bank reconciliation.
- Maintain bookkeeping databases and spreadsheets, updating information as needed.
- Able to generate the standard MIS with respect to Receivable and Payable.
- General accounting and purchase ledger tasks
- Supporting the Finance Manager with projects and tasks when required
What do we need?
- Bachelor/ master’s degree in accounting & Finance. (B.com / M.com or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience in the finance field.
- Good command of Excel and standard formulas.
- Work Experience in Microsoft Dynamics (ERP) will be an added advantage.
- Work Experience from E-commerce/Retail industry preferred.
Who will excel?
The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, multi-tasked, high-energy environment. They will be a creative and analytical problem solver with a passion for delivering results.
At noon we have the courage to pursue what seems impossible, we work hard to get things done, we go to great lengths to ensure that the experience of everyone from our customers to our sellers or noon Bandidos is stellar but above all, we are grateful for the opportunities we have.
If you feel the above values resonate with you – you will enjoy this incredible journey with us!