A well-known and well-reputed Company based in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates is looking for an experienced, skilled, competent, mature, qualified, creative, and intelligent candidate with significant knowledge and relevant working experience for the position of “IT Project Coordinator”.
||Ittihad International Investment, Abu Dhabi|
|Qualification||Bachelors Degree | Masters Degree (Relevant Field)|
|Experience||4 – 5 years of Relevant Experience Required|
|Monthly Salary||5,000 AED – 6,000 AED|
|Employment Type||Full Time | Permanent
|Company Size||50-100 Employees|
APPLY NOW – CHECK THE BELOW EMAIL TO APPLY FOR A JOB
IT Project Coordinator to join our team.
Experienced Required: 4-5 year’s experience/ SAP project
experience: ERP projects experience.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
· Prepare project activities, completion/pending summaries, follow-ups
· Manage Transformation Team weekly status collection, consolidation, and roll-up
· Coordinate ERP functional meetings and follow-up dependent tasks
· Compile and maintain interim project reports and minutes of meetings
· Assists project team and team lead in meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
· Maintain the project plan up to date (baseline to actual)
· Coordinate budget to the actual process
· Coordinate training plans, org change process activities
· Coordinate change management activities
· Lead creation of process documentation library
· Maintain document control, the weekly newsletter, and team communication.